As You Like It, Margrave - Ch. 29

Thanks for the update! Did not expect the mass release to end up with a feels chapter. D*mn butler had a tough life! While I get he wants to be with his wife as soon as possible and he's doing all this just so his lord can finally experience some genuine happiness, please don't be in a hurry sir butler!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update.

His backstory is so dang sad :c

Also I kinda figured she
actually is the one who looks like the fairy Queen but I wasn't quite expecting it to be exactly the same.i wonder if she's a reincarnation or if she's the real descendant of the fairy Queen?

Dex-chan lover
I really started tearing up, that's so sad dude all the more because of the picture
Thanks for the mass release, great work!!!

I binged then I did not expect this 360 degree tear fest damnit! why do butlers have such emotional baggage stories!

Dex-chan lover
When he said "they must be waiting me from the sky. That hit me so hard and tears suddenly fell from my eyes.
T-T. Like the lady

Whew, this almost got me!!! I was just starting to think 'Why the hell is he telling this story?'.... and then BOOM. I barely dodged that.

Wow, ok. That was absolutely beautiful and made me tear up. It's little bits like this that make a story truly a good read. I hate when romances only focus on the MC or just the MC + love interest. The other characters matter too!

@riflow maybe a reincarnation.
If not then she might've regressed instead due her loss of power because she was away from the lake for a long time. Maybe if she stayed in the margrave place she will regain her powers naturally.

Double-page supporter
Aye mass release! Thanks Solace and Rumpi!

I really love the artstyle of this one the men are drawn so dang Hawt

Forearms for the win!

Aggregator gang
This story is so good! Words cannot describe the amount of emotions I had when binging this.
The first half I laughed soooooo much! And just now I was crying.
Thanks for translating this lovely work of art.

Dex-chan lover
Excuse me 😭😭😭 that was so sudden I though we were heading towards a happy ending

Dex-chan lover
@breizh

I know this is late but, from personal experience, order people seem to do this right before they die. It's happen 4 times to me. The author must have experienced this, too.

Users who are viewing this thread