As You Like It, Margrave - Ch. 47

Thanks for the uploads!
I can't believe it has only been one day in the story 😵

Tthank you for the mass release <3
Aaaaah the art in this is so incredibly beautiful I can't even...

Thank you so much for the mass release. Please don't overwork yourselves.

Feels like a lot of progress in the story for just one day. So much stuff happened. Wow

Thank you so much for all the chapters!! I love this series it feels so cute and angstsy, and I can’t wait to see how they fall in love! Also Dorothy is so chaotic I love it.

That's a new concept for us a fl who admits her feelings towards the ml... AT LEAST ONE THANKS GOD

Aggregator gang
I like that fl admits too herself that she likes Lord and also questions it because it's been only 2 days , and tries to stop herself since she knows she cant fall for him any longer, and wishes Lord doesnt like her back since it would hurt x2 as much as it would originaly.
Lord also knows that he shouldn't fall for her,and Hope's that she doesnt like him back.
Well too bad, you already like eachother

Dex-chan lover
Dorothy is gives off that strong lesbian energy, love her so much

Yes! Say it out loud and proud that you have feelings! Refreshing for a heroine to say it out and claim those feelings honestly.

Aggregator gang
At least she's not dense when it comes to her feelings. Can't say the same for 90% of the protags out there

Dex-chan lover
*Insert heavy face palmed*welp it's too soon to give up.
Lol whe she asked if she is into girls. Selene is the first woman she thought. Ayyee💓

Thank you soooo much for the mass release! 💝😇

Users who are viewing this thread