As You Wish, Prince

แงน่ารักมาก จะคอยเป็นกำลังใจแปลต่อไปนะคะ สู้ๆ!

The story of an author who's apparently not very good at writing characters and is now seeing the effects of poor character descriptions first hand.

Fed-Kun's army
Eh.... I like it but it's kind of frustrating in a way. Right off the bat you give the character something that is really op, which instantly writes you into a corner so of course you can't let them actually fully utilize that op thing you gave them and instead they'll pretty much hold the idiot ball throughout the entire storyline because there wouldn't be any story if the mc wasn't so stupid. Then you have the romance, which isn't bad... but... the romance actually fucks with the pacing of the "plot" of the story. Let's not forget the holy trinity
DRAMA, MISUNDERSTANDINGS, and LOVE TRIANGLES all of which may or may not lead to betrayal. Oh boy do I enjoy such frustrating story developments /s

dropped... don’t know why i read it when i don’t even like the main couple
big 2nd lead syndrome 😡😫

ive never read anything so fast the political maneuvering had me on the edge of my SEAT game of thrones could never tbh

Art is good, story (and charactersization is average. The beginning painted the MC as a great romance author but having seen her personality and the workings of her mind for 80+ chapters, I'm highly in doubt lol.

For best reading experience, turn off your brain and enjoy the little couple fluff times the manhwa gives you. =w=

The story was kinda good in the beginning but I was kinda lagging out towards the end. The art is good and I enjoyed that but..mmm yeah nah the fact that everything just kinda puzzles together so easily? I like some struggle with the FL and ML especially since its based of a human and fictional character in different eras? Idk if thats spoilers since its in the summary.

I just finished this. It's alright, I give it a 6.5/7 out of 10. Could've been better, but sorta just sorta enjoyable.
The FL really pissed me off, she would be badass for a moment, and then be completely dumb, dense, and slow later. But I'm glad everyone had a happy ending, and that the love triangle broke. I'm not sure where the mother is? The Ml mother, because wasn't she fleeing the Palace? Did the first prince ever know that the Ml's mother was going to use his fiance and frame her in the act?

Users who are viewing this thread