As You Wish, Prince

I just finished binge reading. Not bad, quite enjoyable with some unexpected plot twist.

Apart that the FL sometimes suffers from a serious case of dementia.
Just what is the point of obtaining vital information about the villain, what is happening to the world, etc.. if you forget to share such informations with anyone?
Just why? Why?

Sometimes the author try to make it appear as if sudden change of scenes and the rapid pace of the plot don’t leave the FL time to share the informations she obtained with her companions.
But this isn’t true. The FL has plenty of time to said everything she wants during the omitted travel time from point A to point B, she just forgets to do it for plot reason.

A bit frustrating but for the rest it is enjoyable.

The initial concept is unique but the execution is quite lacking.

Think - the idea of your very own creation come into the real world, and dragged you into the fantasy world that you yourself created - so many things and ideas can sprout from there!

Sadly, this story isn't satisfying enough. I always feel like there's something missing.

Fed-Kun's army
Just finished this. The concept was 10/10 but the characters and execution are 7... maybe even 6 for me. It was come and go at times for me and I just wanted to be done with it. Still worth the read but not something I would praise.

I also can’t see any of the chapters. I can only see one chapter posted & it’s Italian.

i read it at another source but i loved this story so much i had to come to mangadex to comment. ik a lot of ppl didn't enjoy it very much, but i thought the plot twists were really entertaining and even teared up a bit at the end. there are some frustrating parts, but the concept is so unique and i think it was pulled off at least better than a lot of the other regular isekais out there. after reading this i really wanna know where i can find my own kyte lol

Users who are viewing this thread