Asa Made Matemasen! - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
It looks like it will only be two volumes long. That's fine, alot has been established already and dragging things along is never good. At least it should be straight forward. I can't reread FTaK after the teacher's brother enters the story because I can't stand the drama he and the rest of the family cause.

I should read the series about the actors again...

Thank you, thank you for picking this series up. This gem needs so much more attention because of its genuine high quality characters and not-so-slow pacing and logical storyline.

The male lead is a happy go lucky type of guy who is at the same time very attentive, hard-working and caring. He may look too soft and unreliable at first, but I’d pay to have him in my life 😂.

The female lead seems to be too strong, yet not the annoying tsundere type who says what she doesnt mean all the time. She’s all grownup with a solid resolution, but can’t help but having hard times, making the readers think she’s cute and realistic.

All the side characters are just so goood and even god-like, I love that almost all of them are wingmen of the main couple 🤣😊

Imo, this one is a very soothing slice of life and even helps readers understand more about the manga industry and related ones in Japan. Look forward to future release, thanks again dear scanlation group 😄😊😉

Users who are viewing this thread