Asadora! - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - Ignition

Group Leader
Ohh. Been a while since it was last updated....
I was totally losing my hope on this that no one may pick this up again as it is licensed by Viz. But seriously I wanted more Asadora chapters (Viz English releases take months to come out for us to collect them), so I want to be up-to-date with the series as it is released in Japan.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
@sienamon are you planning to do further chapters too?

@umairuem I’m glad u liked the chapter!! I got so tired of not being able to read more chapters so I just decided to translate it myself hehe. I’m not sure if I’ll make more translations because it does take a lot of time but hopefully I’ll make more!! I wanna keep reading as well after all!

Thank you!
and
Please don't leave us on the edge of this cliff!

Thank you so so much for this translation, your work is very much appreciated!

Thank you so much for the new chapter!! 😊😊I hope you can continue working on it 😌

Thanks for the chapter, also curious do you know how many chapter behind there are? I think the series was on hiatus again and might be back in the next issue, but I can't tell how long the hiatus lasted this time.

A few mistakes : "definitEly", "I thought Asa and Yone WERE", "and you ASK me", "The Olympics START", "This is not the time TO THINK", "This switch and the launcher are interTwined, and a rocket is firED from each side", "this OPERATION", "what SHOULD I do" (would isn't technically a mistake but doesn't fit nearly as well), unnecessary "-" in "un-o-ccupied", "lemme ME help ya", "it would be OF no use"

If it isn't too hard, can you correct those mistakes please?

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation, just binge read them all in one go and ordered the three released French tomes!

Users who are viewing this thread