Asahina Wakaba & Her Chubby-Chubby Boyfriend - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Group Leader
Poor guy is just so precious
My heart can't take this knowing that the true will come out sooner or later :( </3

Remembering that Degeneracy like this exists in schools irl
Bullies truly can ruin lifes
But people with this guy's personality will always come out on Top

Idk man,I can relate to haruto, til now I have a thought that my beloved ones' happiness always my number 1 priority although it costs me much

he's such a pure boy ;-; i need asahina to get her feelings together or tell the truth to him asap, poor child doesnt deserve any more pain in his life.

Dex-chan lover
my M side really like this. just wondering how this will end and the heartbreaking feeling is such a bliss....

Idc how this turns out but my boy better not get hurt or someone's gonna catch these hands

Double-page supporter
When is the bratty bullies' farce going to finally end; I cannot wait for the comebacks!

Fed-Kun's army
I can't imagine going through life like this girl with no strong convictions about anything. She just seems like a walking empty shell. Just lets everyone do/say whatever they want to her.
I wish she would just snap and claw the holy fuk out of that girl's face and scar the shit out of it. There's a point where you have to stand up for yourself, even if it means getting the crap beat out of you.

Group Leader
Just bit a bit....

Slowly and you'll fall to him.

Keep going translator team, plz don't abandon this gold

Double-page supporter
Bro...
1301790359001.png

Users who are viewing this thread