Asahina Wakaba & Her Chubby-Chubby Boyfriend - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Feel like bizen called haruto out there as well to basically set things up, ya know? So basically if she never comes clean haruto will call her out on it or if she does then haruto will admit he knew so it’s less awkward. Something like that anyway.

Dex-chan lover
oof
That was an interesting confrontation. Bizen is cool, but hopefully they can stop him from doing something that might actually get him expelled. Asahina really needs to be more brave or assertive to make things right here, dragging this lie any longer will just make it worse.

I just want to see the biggest karma slap to those bitches in the next chapters...

Dex-chan lover
B I Z E N
A
S
E
D
iu

B I Z E N
A
S
E
D

Dex-chan lover
Well, that wasnt as bad as what i was expecting. At least she was confronted with the truth, and stopped going crazy.
So it cant get worse than it is now . . . right?

Dex-chan lover
If anyone is feeling sad by reading this on Xmas, you can always read the novel shared in the summary (glad that I did)

also Haruto really has some good friends 😭😭😭

Fed-Kun's army
those bitch are now in a big mess..if your going in a heirchy type inviroment getting the attention of top dogs are a no go

Dex-chan lover
What's Bizen's relationship with Haruto? It seems his family was involved with his parents separating and possibly his father's debt. I'm reading them as they get posted so i'm probably forgetting something from an earlier chapter a few months ago.

Dex-chan lover
This is getting annoying. If she could just open her damn mouth and say how this feels this wouldn’t even be a conflict (in their relationships; those bullies are done for). How difficult is it to say "it started as a punishment game, but now I'm really in love with him", and then to go on about why to convince him (and with Haruto eavesdroping that'd only make him feel better). She can ramble about EVERYTHING leading up to the punishment game, but can't say her true feelings now? I was hoping that as a character she would have gained some confidence from her new found feelings and experiences. At the very least she should have gained some conviction from finally having something she loves and wants to fight for, but nope. She's still just going along with whatever the first intimidating person tells her. Realistically nothing bad has happened because of the fake confession yet. If she just mentioned that and expressed how much she truly loves him now then Bizen would have no reason to ask them to break up and eavesdropping Haruto would (or should) just be happy (maybe a little argument over how they first started dating, but that's something they can laugh about later). Actually had she at ANY point explained what was going on there would have been no problem (especially when she herself realized she loved him some time ago); those girls weren't watching and listening in a 24/7. This is just so ridiculously stupid. All this forced drama and conflict (none of which I feel sympathetic towards because it's all so forced). And I was actually enjoying the series when it was just them dating and learning more about each other (even if it was only because she went full delusional). I hate when an author sacrifices everything for some random forced drama because they don't think a story would otherwise be interesting.

Bizen is cool though. I'd legit read a story from his perspective where he's just revenging against any and everyone that bullied Haruto (you know if the stupid main heroine acted less stupid or was just taken out entirely). she's pretty much the cause of every problem as now just for apparently not having any will of her own. She desipite having an array of support and love from her family and now Haruto; I can't call someone like that a victim. If she TRIED telling her parentsm teachers, or Haruto then maybe, but nope. Just gonna sit then? Then just gonna rope someone else up in it? Then you're not even going to defend yourself or at least the relationship when you've finally found love? Not gonna at least explain how you feel now? She's just not doing anything. It's like she's a doll or something. There's not even a reason given why she's so devoid of life and refused to speak up or make a decision for herself or just do anything helpful to anyone at all. She was raised in a good home, is surrounded by love, and has a sister that turned out great. There's no mention or previous attempts to report the bullying failing or any trauma. At this point I'd take some vague mental disease. Don't even get me started on the fact this all started because she thought the main bully would just suddenly be nice and let her hold their mirror (or whatever it was)? Like does she just take stupid pills daily? Is she eating something that represses cognitive function? This plot is just so forced and painful. I was legitimately hoping the author had realized that and was just dropping it by making the main heroine completely delusional and forgetting how this all started, but nope. Here we go again. I should probably stop reading this before I lose anymore braincells.

Dex-chan lover
Uh, this whole thing can be overlooked if she had spoken and said

"I actually do love him. I was pressured to do this but I did fall in love"

Users who are viewing this thread