Asahina Wakaba & Her Chubby-Chubby Boyfriend - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, she should have said, “i have two confess two things that will hurt you and make you hate me” cause im thinking haruto is going to assume she’ll never have the guts to confess after hearing the conversation with bizen.

So know not only she fucked up things with best boi but also her sister and her parents. I understand that her emotions were a mess and she couldn't take it anymore but the realization thet she hurted everyone that loves her is gonna punch her in the gut later given her self guilt and self loathing

Fed-Kun's army
That so heavy for her, because it's her the bullied in this story, ok he's also bullied through her. Usually I'm not a simp but damn I hope for her happiness, hope this doesn't end in tragedy, she seem really on the edge.

I can't stand to watch this... I want to give her a hug

Fed-Kun's army
Man she just ran away and away, face it stand up and face it tell your parents what happened and how much you did something,you regretted, she loves haruto but she learned to late, the meaning of that and now she's paying the price..an I can't wait for the rest...

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Oof, I've told some things to my parents like that, it hurts so much.

Dex-chan lover
so few chapters left, probably like 4 or so for the manga, but if they do the extra from the novel, could be a little more, since this chapter is end of chapter 6 from light novel, and they pretty much doing 2 manga chapter per 1 ln chapter,
there is just chapter 7 and epilogue, from the light novel, and the extra with haruto pov

Dex-chan lover
NOOOO I NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER NOW I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS THE CLIFFHANGER IS TOO REAL

BF's friend has no fucking chill, man just found out about one thing and thought oh yeah it's all her fault. Like this mf KNEW it was Nanase who told her to do this game but never considered that she may have been bullied or whatever.

Dex-chan lover
Geez she exploded and the frags are hitting everybody else, specially the sister.

But she can still explode some more, can't wait until the actual culprits get burn tho.

Users who are viewing this thread