Asahina Wakaba & Her Chubby-Chubby Boyfriend - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Aggregator gang
This could’ve been a wholesome romance manga if it wasn’t for those annoying ass bullies

Dex-chan lover
At some point I became Very invested and I am rooting for Wakaba to find happiness and for these two to be together.

Aggregator gang
@Necroblight I meant that this could have been a similar manga, like two unpopular kids start dating, but instead it’s super f’ed up because of the bullies being a lot more hardcore then they are in wholesome manga

@rxfan What are you talking is just a completely different story. Probably would just be some episodic 4koma or just typical repetitive romcom, if it's the entire story is just 2 unpopular kids going out. This one has an actual concrete plot, being forced into relationship, slowly growing from total repulse to full blown love, and all that while the guilt of the lie creeping in. Those bullies are like the center piece of the plot device.

Aggregator gang
@Necroblight yeah, you’re right. It just sucks seeing how happy all the characters were beforehand, now having to see them pick up the pieces. Especially fmc and her bf(or ex now maybe)

@rxfan What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. It doesn't seem like the time of story to go for a bad ending. So this development will in the end be used to make their relationship even stronger and more beautiful. And usually those kind of developments tend to have a really touching conclusions, the more dreading the development looks, the more touching the resolution is. And am really looking forward to it.

Users who are viewing this thread