Asahina Wakaba & Her Chubby-Chubby Boyfriend - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Half the people in the comments haven't read the whole LN, so don't know where this goes and I'm just like -__- with those reactions.

umm, so... what will happen to their relationship after knowing these "game" thing?

Please tell me those bullies will suffer at least a little bit, please tell me it won't be something like "oh, you did all kinds of horrible shit to me but since it lead to my happiness consider all forgiven" bullshit

Dex-chan lover
The trying to be strong in the outside while also feeling so inferior in the inside.
trying to hold that self-deprecating monolog from going out so to not create a guilt trip for the other party.

Then when the other party actually feeling guilty and the stress that just coming down so hard that you every inch of your body feel disgusting and want to go out.

yeah the delicious heart breaking moment...

Dex-chan lover
The shotgun wasn't enough, time to talk to the minister of defense about the newly developed targeted nukes that only disintegrates lowlife like those bullies

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad I spoiled myself on the LN and I'm enjoying the manga version just as much because of all of that.

Double-page supporter
It's so horrible it's funny
All she had to do was say "Yeah I didn't mean to confess back then, but you're actually not shabby"
But instead she almost vomited on him
Hilarious! Better luck next time

Double-page supporter
Irrelevant to the manga: What's with the shame about vomiting??

Dex-chan lover
Lel, this is stupid. She could have told him everything....but nah.

Users who are viewing this thread