Asahinagu - Vol. 3 Ch. 27 - The Witch in Black

@Khairu2609 Hey not nice. Thank the nice scanlation group for releasing it all.

Thanks for continuing to work on this series! It's a good'un.

Dex-chan lover
@aoi2012 Thanks for working on this series!

Man, the girls look like they're in for some daily ass-kickings during this camp, lol.

@hippotank @Bangroy

i'm in a scanlation team too, a professional team ofc, so i perfectly 100% know how it works properly, a good scanlation team wouldn't go too far making readers waiting for a super slow 2 or 3 monthly release when it comes to a good manga...

now you understand?

Group Leader
@Khairu2609 Perhaps they have something called "real life"? Like go to school, work, preparing house as a housewife/husband, or others. It's a pretty amazing thing to set some time aside to sit and work as a scanlator when you finally had the time to have a break and let all your stress go, you know. Eh, I'm sure you know the feeling, you're a scanlator too.

So, it wouldn't hurt for us the readers to give some nice reviews or just a mere thanks for those efforts. Or just shut up and enjoy their scanlation even if it takes months to translate. Granted, maybe it's not professional, let alone a good thing, to make the readers wait for months, but at least they translate the comics you read for FREE?

You want a fast translation? Pay the scanlator or buy the comic yourself. It's in another language? Suck it up or wait for someone to translate it.

Thanks for the translation, @aoi2012.

@KimonoGirlDaBest "real life"? everyone can have it ofc, but, a good scanlator has to be able to keep moving on the schedule and keep being responsible on what they're doing... they have to focus on the "real life" ofc, but when you're doing something, you'd have to be able to do it "all-out"-ly....

Group Leader
@Khairu2609 Everybody HAS a real life. We scanlators here are doing this for free, we're not bound by responsibility to upload it by schedule, except if you want to. You're doing good by keeping up with your schedule, but is everybody else not a good scanlator for not doing it? Maybe they prioritize other things like a good translation so they had to do some research for the references in the comic, maybe they want to redraw it very clean, maybe they had to search that one difficult kanji in the dictionary for days rather than to type, "I don't know this kanji, but the deadline is coming near, so here take this half-done dialogue I don't even understand"?

Scanlating here isn't a real work, so calm down. Some people probably don't take this "all out"-ly, when some people do. It's alright, we all have different opinions. In life, in work ethic, in cooking, in food preferences, etc. We don't have to tell others to do the same as us, as long as there's the product we all want at the end: translated comics.

Then, maybe appreciate the translator if you want to. If you don't want to, shut up than to insult or to question them like that, or you can use a more nice way to ask, like "Why don't you release the manga every month? It's probably better if you can release it every month.". It's that easy to avoid hurting others. Except if you did say that for that purpose, you deserved to be called out.

@KimonoGirlDaBest i think i said it earlier too... everyone have to focus on the "real life" ofc🙄i mean, everyone has the real life, but when they do something good... why would they prefer not do it with "all-out"-ly when they can, instead of making fun of readers by having them to wait for so long just for a chapter? i admit this is a good manga, with a good scanlations teams and with good promotions, it can have a good continuity, and in the end, it can have a good anime show... which means, even scanlations team do it in a gray area, even for free, scanlations teams really can assist the mangaka...

Except if you did say that for that purpose
@KimonoGirlDaBest so you can read my mind, huh? the main purpose of my words lies on all of my explanations above... not to insult or hurt the scanlations team... but to push them harder, just like you said
"Why don't you release the manga every month? It's probably better if you can release it every month."

but if they want to do it way better (Quicker release, quicker views, quicker ratings) , they can go "all-out" by doing daily release of 1 chapter a day for every weekdays, and as for weekends, they can go for a batch release of 10 chapters on saturday, and 5 chapters for sundays... and if they're looking for the way on how to do that, they'd have to apply both the 2-days rule and the 10-minutes rule.... the 2-days rule means, they have 2 days to finish a chapter and upload them to the google drive, and the 10-minutes rule means that they have 10 minutes to finish a page... while keeping advanced chapters on the google drive, they can keep going on for the daily release to maintain the steady pace....

or, if their staffs are good enough, they can go finish 3 chapters minimum in within 1hour, and 7 chapters minimum in within a day, and keep them on the google drive, while keeping the steady pace of daily releases on schedule of 1 chapter release for every weekdays, and do batch release of 10 chapters for every saturdays, and do batch release of 5 chapters for every sunday until they caught up to the raw (vol 33 - tankobon volume release, as i know, correct me if i'm wrong on this), and when they do caught up to the raw, they should go for a celebration party release of 50 chapters release....

Group Leader
@Khairu2609 See? You can say it in a better and nicer way by explaining what you actually think, instead of typing sarcasm like you did in your first comment. That's what made people misunderstood your intention of criticizing the scanlator to be better.

So we agreed you were just criticizing and giving advice for them, right? Because none of us have the rights to force them to do what we want them to do. Let the scanlator decide for themselves at the end.

Perhaps it's also because of the limitation in language skill, I can understand. We're from the same country, after all. Yet, maybe you could choose a better way to say it next time. Sarcasm tends to rub people in the wrong way sometimes. :)

So we agreed you were just criticizing and giving advice for them, right? Because none of us have the rights to force them to do what we want them to do. Let the scanlator decide for themselves at the end.

finally someone can understand the true meaning of my sarcasm😩

@KimonoGirlDaBest the thing is... when people tried to motivate them by just thanking them as you can see in earlier chapters, it has no effect, then... you just need to give them some challenge and provoke them to do it... that's the true main purpose of my sarcasm... i just gave them the challenge to do it faster, and as for the provoking, i did by mocking them using my sarcasm...
"Do good and get better, do bad and get worse" that's what i'm trying to prove, if they keep being a slowpoke and keep their super slow pace of release, the only thing they'd get from a hardcore reader is an insult in form of sarcasm, but if they can go all out and do it faster, i'm 100% they can caught up with the raw in no time while getting a good number of viewers, a good number of followers, a good number of ratings, and they even can build their fan base, so they can keep having their income from their website... i mean, if they got the 4 of them, they can set the release delay on mangadex to direct every hardcore fans to their website, and that way, they'd get a good traffic on their website, in the end, they can keep going maintaining a good, steady pace of release, while keep having a good income from their website for having a good traffic by having adsense...

*reads comments* *feels sorry for scanlators*

Eri seems to complain a lot here, for being the organizer of the camp....

I get that Japan is safe, but why would anyone leave a vehicle unattended, with keys in it, in a strange place/when about to meet people for the first time??

Users who are viewing this thread