Asahinagu

Group Leader
MangaSyndrome did only 3 chapters, but the guy who transtaled 11 chapters or such is here, just wait for him to upload.

@Bochulaz: Good to hear. (BTW, I like your avatar.)

BCS

Dex-chan lover
I think I said it back on bato.bo, but holy fuck this has 25 volumes? Do I even want to start?

Please keep translating this! ><
this manga is really good
even I intend to watch the live-action for it

Dex-chan lover
Futa high, eh? This manga just became a different type of manga.

>girls hitting each other with long sticks

Okay, maybe not that different.

Dex-chan lover
I would like to read this for the sports and the girls in uniform, but saying "used to be all girls until recently" is like a flag saying that eventually guys will be involved, romance could happen, jealously and triangles and bla bla bla ... I would love to be wrong because there are hardly sport manga with girls

I have the raw until vol 26 (and 8 volumes released in my country).

This scans group really has long way to go.

Consider the story, I doubt what Serenata said. There is no such thing like that, this manga really focused on how that klutz girl changed, they are fighting, full of competition, friendship, up and down that makes Asahinagu in a nutshell.

This is really great sport girl manga. I love this instead of Hanebado. Highly recommended.

ybh that blonde girl who calls mc a pervert on the train when she was the victim rubbed me the wrong way so I dropped this chapter 1. no patience for obnoxious coonts

Dex-chan lover
read this kinda hurt my eye because picture kinda blur

Dex-chan lover
Seems so far pretty standard sports manga course. Klutzy girls joins club, people spout shounen lines, she improves through sheer stubbornness ...

Dex-chan lover
@goronyanpai coming back a liiiittle late but thanks for clarifying, then it should be good! I just didn't want sports and romance mixed together.... In the other hand I LOVE hanebado, of course only the manga because the anime is horrendous.

Users who are viewing this thread