Asako - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Fed-Kun's army
Yo... wtf, poor girl.

I thought this would be a wholesome story but now I’m pretty sure it will turn dark.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Mr. Translator person big bro, don't worry, your college is important too, you can take your time.

Fed-Kun's army
Sigh. I expected the story to revolve around the shota and asa only. It seems we are in for a wild ride until we discover more about the future asa's whereabouts.

Dex-chan lover
No idea where the story will go, wonder if I should drop it for now and come back for it months later. Thanks for the work though.

Dex-chan lover
Each chapter makes you respect Asako more, doesn't it?

Also I like how it's a realistic depiction of bullying in a manga for once instead of something so radically over-the-top

Hm, did this scan group Ecchi Brothers contacted Kirei Cake for doing this manga? The sniping without asking always is not good.

Edit: Ah, so this was a collab between the TL-or and Kirei Cake.... as the translator found another helping group.

You don't have to say sorry, I want to say thank you for taking your free time to do this for us.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update! ❤️

This story has honestly got a lot more interesting now that it doesn't only revolve around Asa-nee 👀

we really appreciate the effort you are making.
This Asa nee is history is so good.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like Yukako will turn out ok since she looks fine in the future. But damn, did that asshole really just call her a disgusting creep?

Users who are viewing this thread