Asako - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the TL as always! I know you know, but make sure you take it easy and enjoy your New Years!

The plot thickens. Sensei and Asako definitely seemed like they were talking like they knew each other, so I wonder what's going on there... besides that, the real (?) Youkawa Asako is pretty cute. Yoshida always draws such cute girls. Asako's covert teasing is always cute too. Hang in there Masa

It's also nice getting to see her hang out with Sayaka a bit. I don't really have anything deep to say about it, I just enjoyed it.

Dex-chan lover
Aight, so now we understand why everyone thought Asako was dead. The REAL Yougawa Asako was OLDER than the doc and died probably from old age.

Dex-chan lover
someone pls explain this to me,

who's the short hair girl that musashi is with???

after skipping chapters I'm just confused now,

Dex-chan lover
I still think Masahi had the childhood many, MANY, of use would've loved to have.
All the teasing and lewds apart, I still really have no idea where this is going, which is a great thing.
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
That thing with the pen :smugnako: :smugnako: the doctor looks so old, I wish I had the age of all the characters more present. I'm not sure how old asako is supposed to be lol Im hoping 35 tops but probably higher?

Dex-chan lover
SPnCeSC.png

just normal cat things

Users who are viewing this thread