Asanami-san to Shinde mo Ikitai. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Asanami-san and Death by Blood Loss

Dex-chan lover
Unless you are a serial killer under FBI's protection like Hannibal Lecter, I don't think an amateur should try with inner tights. It shouldn't be quite that easy to pull off, plus the shock wouldn't be nearly as bad as when getting stabbed in the stomach area or the throat. So, if you fail with the tights, the opponent might not fail with their counterattack. However, a good stab in the stomach, and even if the target wasn't in an imminent danger of dying, there's still a good chance they wouldn't be doing anything but lying on the ground in agony. Whatever you do, though, don't try to aim at the heart. Chances are the ribs will either stop your blade or at least veer it off target.

Dex-chan lover
@Chinqz Just book knowledge. Book knowledge. You definitely will not be able to prove it's anything else.

Double-page supporter
I avoided this because of the title, but, wow, I think we would see strangely eye to eye. Blood is the strange connection between eros and thanatos. As someone that has frequent blood work, watching blood slowly peek out from the holes in flesh is oddly entrancing. It's almost as if the blood desires death as much as people desire (to create) life. That sounds really pretentious, but I guess my twisted desires needed a pretentious rationale to justify them. I can only hope blood arises in another chapter.

Aggregator gang
@Kaarme Why play with knifes when you can just shock someone? Slicing an immobile person's neck isn't even the easiest choice. Just poison someone's glass of water when he isn't paying attention and done. Just take into consideration camera angles if you are somewhere public.

Users who are viewing this thread