Asashinzu Puraido

Fed-Kun's army
Seriously, why isn't this being updated? This is so much better than most of the other stuff on here. Also, there are loads of typos and inconsistencies. For instance call it nectar/nector (sic)/ambrosia. Very confusing. I also imagine non-native English speakers wouldn't pickup the connection between "nectar" and "ambrosia".

If they're actively stopping other people from working on the series they need to seriously fuck off and die. It's pirated manga. You don't have any rights to it whatsoever. You can't monopolize it for your own gain, or because your pride. It's preposterous for a scanlation group to claim the rights to a series.

Dex-chan lover
I'm still waiting for someone to get their shit together and release the real Chapter 13. In some manga sites, the 'chapter 13' are actually Chapter 14. :/

Rita’s probably a damphnir. I mean come on. They’re practically saying that’s what she is.

for people wondering........google Assassin's Pride chapter 13 .......there are 4 chapters out already

dk why he isnt uplading it here but i suppose its because of champions

Dex-chan lover
Where's Chapter 13 onwards?
Isn't this manga supposed to be at volume 2 or 3 already?

Dex-chan lover
That Korean site has everything up to chapter 20 with chapter 21 on the way.
At this rate, the only times anything will be tl'd in English will be after the volume release, and not by Champion scans. We still don't have any of the info pages tl'd, or the omakes!

Just to remind everybody, some one on the Champion scans team pressured an Anonymous Group that picked up this series into removing their chapter from Mangadex by accusing them of sniping.

That anonymous group has translated up to chapter 16, but has never returned to post on this website. Meanwhile, Champion scans NEVER translated past chapter 12 despite someone on their team COMPLAINING ABOUT PROJECT Sniping.

This is why there are so many nasty comments against Champion scans, it's not just about delays anymore, someone on their team is legitimately nasty Passive Aggressive and isn't very good at dealing with people.

*edit: Keep it cool btw, there's no reason to post nasty comments on the issue currently. Champion scans is not composed of just one person and they still do good work.

Dex-chan lover
I only know about OtakuCloud who did up to chapter 16, but that person/group/whatever is on indefinite hiatus
I don't even know why Champion Scans just doesn't drop a bunch of their "claimed" series that aren't getting updated or worked on, like c'mon.
I hope Assassin's Pride isn't cursed. I already have enough frustration OCRing the novels! (which are excellent and need a group working on them yesterday)

@kalton

It was OtakuCloud. They were a really weird group, hence the anonymous postings and their weird website.
The group is completely dead now (probably because it was so weird), but I think you can find their work on their website etc.

But yeah. . . . weird translation group or not, that was some weird shet that day. It stood out like a sore thumb that the comment thread for that chapter was spammed with accusations of sniping and then it got taken down etc.

Dex-chan lover
https://imgur.com/a/8YkboOu
Looks like the artist heard about how Kufa didn't look too muscular in chapter 16, and decided to make a few changes

Aggregator gang
Was this dropped or something?

Looks like the group disbanded/was banned

RIP Assassin's pride

Users who are viewing this thread