Asashinzu Puraido

Double-page supporter
@gara3987 - Alas, I have an Android tablet, but HakuNeko looks interesting. Any suggestions? Thanks for the website suggestion, too. That's .com, right? Not one of the other MangaNelo sites?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@Merilirem The anime was the worst at the end, honestly, rushed is putting it short, i haven't read this manga completely, but im pretty sure there is one fight that got King Crimson'd so hard the character that had its build up was ruined completely, also the anime doesn't explain shit, at the end, i didn't understand anything that happened, it left me very confused. Also, as the final nail in the coffin, the animation quality dropped very hard on the later half, like, it didn't look good and the movement was weird, even in action scenes where there is supposed to be more effort.

4/10, only watch like 5 episodes then read the LN/Manga.

Fed-Kun's army
Ive honestly completely forgoten everything about this because of the slow updates. Not terrible but nor memorable enough for this pace.

Should have ended after chapter 20. Feels like its just dragging on like some Battle Shounen now.

So nice to see that translators still can’t be consistent with their L’s and R’s, LOL. Even if they’re not sure in the beginning, it seems like they’d at least rationalize it across the board. The main characters name is Melida? Well then of course her nickname should be Rita! It only makes sense...hahaha. I wouldn’t poke fun so much if they didn’t use shortened versions of their own names in Japanese (like how Fukabe becomes Fuka to a friend), where they use the same letters, so I don’t get why this gets messed up so much in English. Melida’s nickname is “Lida”, so I don’t get why they pulled “Rita” out of thin air in the translation. Furthermore, I don’t get how inconsistent it is even from chapter to chapter. Of course, the rest of the translation IS a little difficult to understand, so maybe that’s why. Not trying to be mean or anything, just offering some translation help if the translators ever stumble across it. I think they should use some notes that consistently spell out the characters names for reference so future translators (since they have such high turnover for some reason) would at least stay in line with the story and I don’t have to start wondering who the hell Rita is. Before anyone says it, yes—I get they’re doing it “for free”, but since so many scanlators use these for their portfolios, it would be in their best interest to get it right too.

@MazzieB811
Melida’s nickname is “Lida”
just offering some translation help if the translators ever stumble across it
raQURMi.png

lmao

Users who are viewing this thread