Ase to Sekken - Vol. 5 Ch. 41 - A New Year

Dex-chan lover
😭these parents are written just like my own asian parents: the mom crying alone after saying goodbye to her kids and feeling the empty/quiet home, the dad doesn't cry but is solemn and tries his best to console the mom; really hit home hard 😃
also, CHIEFFFFFFFFFFFF 😭😭😭 you're an absolute legend

Aggregator gang
This is some of my very little sugar time throughout the week. Thanks for always scanlating

Dex-chan lover
HABEMUS CHAPTER!
Seriously, it's unreal how much I like this manga. What a hidden gem I accidentally found whole browsing the "office worker" tag. From all my follows, this is the one I look forward to the most.

Anyway, short visit, unfortunately, and we'll have to wait for the other family, but eh.
Natori all "plz lemme touch u, plz lemme touch you" and Marosuke be like "...I'll allow it" 😂
And lil' bro showing a natural smile/laughter was so good. "I still think you're a player, tho". Poor Natori-san.

Gotta feel Mom's pain.
And Chief is awesome, as is the gamer co-worker. What a "normal" chapter and yet how awesome.

@icecreatie Ch33, end of 32 for a couple of extra panels.

Maybe it's just me, but did anyone else get the vibe that he didn't really talk with his family/that there is some drama waiting to happen there

Dex-chan lover
The translator notes at the end of all the chapters are really kind of comfy and refreshing

Every chapter is a little treasure.

So grateful for the author and for the excellent translation. Happy to know, from the notes that we are getting the whole thing translated.

Will definitely buy the whole volume set when it’s available. Gotta support great work like this.

I love how there isn’t one character in this manga that I don’t like. They are all so nice and complementary to the story. I hope to see more of her boss, he’s so funny. Thank you once mor for hot work.

Users who are viewing this thread