Ase to Sekken - Vol. 6 Ch. 47 - Happy Birthday

I'm usually not worried about heavy drama from this series, but the translation notes are kinda scaring me a bit.

I seriously can't even conceive something too bad happening to these two. They're so good together.

Thanks for translating!

Double-page supporter
@Msaid08 what you mean again and again? This manga has barely had any drama just slight misunderstandings that are quickly cleared up. Of all mangas I don’t think that criticism applies here.

Supporter
How does dinner sound??
Oh great idea! I will go with my bf! Thanks!

He won't allow her to use the parfume after this lol

Aggregator gang
@Sleepii I meant that I saw this plot at other mangas. This plot happens a lot that's why I said again and again. Not because this manga has much dramas but you can see this plot nearly every simple drama/romance mangas.

Edit: If ım not wrong there was a stupid missunderstanding drama before this it was quickly over so that didn't really bother me.

Dex-chan lover
________________dun
dun________ dun
______dun

A BODY HAS BEEN FOUND

Dex-chan lover
me opening the comments section:
43f0bd7dcd4f377363587a075f1b9589.jpg

saw this on the raw one, they will fighting huhuhuhu. Natori will be offended with asako huhuhuhu

Dex-chan lover
this chapter hurt my nose. the thought of so much fragrants 🤧

This probs be over in 5 page in next chapter, and the rest will be a post-fight cuddle fest probably

lol idk i hope it's true

Edit: kinda curious post-fight asako would react, I wonder if she's indifferent or mixed feelings bcs someone (beside Natori) finds her smelling nice

Double-page supporter
@Msaid08
Yea, it gets annoying having it happen all the time. Hopefully it doesn’t happen here and if it does it is handled well like other plots. We’ll see I guess.

what? so when i will dress pretty and have nice parfume some guy wil notice me?! 😂😂 is this a recipe how can i find a guy? 😂

Users who are viewing this thread