Asebi and Adventurers of Sky World - Vol. 8 Ch. 43 - Nazuna​‘s struggle and Licorice’s indecision​

Double-page supporter
I shouldn't like her but short hair and glasses are my fetish. 🤔

Dex-chan lover
... I don't want her to die, but at the same time, I really want her to die

XL

Dex-chan lover
That's one flimsy ass investigation. "Why you'd you do it?", "Because I felt like it". That's not suspicious considering if they didn't then they'd be fish food.

Dex-chan lover
I like the idea that in order to hide her spying activity she can't just act like a certain personality, she actually has to change her personality. That's a good layer of deception.

Too bad this plan was really...not sneaky at all.

Dex-chan lover
Yuu is a lucky man he can get a QT ancient spaghetti robot in his harem

see ? everyone can see it ...

but yeah this smells death flag from nazuna , as she is a side pairings and on the bad side ...

Dex-chan lover
Wait! The Waldecians have satellites too? But why am I surprised, duh?

I hope Nazuna isn't killed off, but I doubt she'll make it through without taking some gruesome damage & have to be reconstructed in chibi mode. Too bad for Dain then.

Fed-Kun's army
@Markgraf I'm starting to think that Waldecians were simply colonists from Earth, and there are thousands if not millions of them out there (in other planets) throughout the Galaxy.

Group Leader
That would be a kind of ridiculous/funny theme to run with... all the allied Waldecian bots eventually get their main bodies destroyed so they're forced to run around as chibi units shouting CHANGE! to switch into the increasingly crowded Asebi unit...

Users who are viewing this thread