Ashi-Girl - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
when he got back to sengoku period, Yuinosuke already unite japan and plan the Korean Invasion..

Dex-chan lover
Second to last page has a minor error.

I think you meant "your life" when you typed "you life"

who is paying the hospital fee. i highly doubt he has an insurance, has he? and we talking about an Operation and taking care of him for 2 weeks? Just curious.
And the proof of identity. they just believe the tree story and don´t need any id? also it shouldn´t be a matter of "should" we call the cops. the staff has to call the cops no matter what. if he would be a criminal they covering for him which makes them automaticlly accomplice to his crimes if they don´t inform the cops. or i´m wrong with that assumotion?

He’s so beautiful 😭😭💘💘💘
I couldn’t stop smiling while reading the chapter🥺💕✨✨, thank you for translating 🥺🙏🏻🙏🏻💗💗💗so excited for the next chapter 🥰 take care of yourself 💘✨

Dex-chan lover
just found this manga but it's really good! I think the wrinkle of being able to travel back to the present every month adds a depth for storytelling that most isekai stories don't have. It keeps the story being actually about the Time Travel, instead of just being about Surviving the Past.

Group Leader
@baem i love your logical approach to this. let me put on my B.S hat and explain. In Japan they have universal health care so the citizens and foreigners can receive free healthcare.
About this official government id, i guess during an emergency situation just like in the drama's they're rushed off straight tot he hospital and don't require any documents or forms to be filled🙃
Doctors aren't obligated to report unless they suspect foul play or use of arms, that's why he tried to confirm the blunt object that pierced him, and since it was concluded to be a tree no police involved.

that is the end of my thesis, thank you for listening and I hope to attain a masters in B.S since you can't get a decent job with a bachelors these day.😵

Dex-chan lover
Uninsured in japan pay 100% of their medical bills. Insured need to pay 10 to 30% plus the hospitals also only accept cash. Private hospitals cost more than public ones and offer more varied treatments. Japan has Universal Health Insurance but it does not have Free Healthcare.

This why "paying medical bills" is a plot point in many stories from Japan.

@AINoKime Thanks for your answere. I´m also from a country with free health care but in my country the healthcare bounded to your health insurance which everyone has (you have to show your insurance card and/or your ID so they can claim you were in their care). maybe i assumed it to be that way, so my view was to narrowed. And i would always suspect some dort of foul play...

Group Leader
@stevejust oh man, i just got schooled hard! ok thank you for giving me that info, so let's just say the brother who is a genius forged documents to make wakagimi have insurance. if Takeru can build a time machine he can take care of the hospital bills too!

Dex-chan lover
Her parents just gonna accept the fact that she's gonna be missing for a month and openly accept a random dude?

Users who are viewing this thread