Ashi-Girl - Vol. 5 Ch. 32

Fed-Kun's army
ahhhhh i love this story sm <3 but im also so stressed omg!! like!! dont lie to her!! ik u love her but let her stay omg!! my only comfort rn is there's like a bajillion more chapters so tbh bro's plan probably doesn't work out lololol :3 btw thank u so much for ur hard work!! it's only thanks to u that we get to read to read these chapters and ur timeliness + precision doesn't go unnoticed!! tysm <3

Dex-chan lover
I'm just wondering what the hell the monk told him. On one hand, I think that monk probably doesn't have a ton of spine, so under duress he might spill. On the other hand, he's sneaky as all get out, so he might come up with some story.

Aggregator gang
Wakagimi, you better tell her how you feel when she wore the dress and before she goes back in time! This is pretty sad :(

thank you sooo much for the chapter !!🙏🙏💛💛💛💛💛💛

Thanks so much for the translations!! This is one of my fav series out there at the minute.

Group Leader
Sorry for going on an unexpected hiatus, all of our staff got busy with real life and I had undergone a surgery that I had to prioritize feeling 100% before doing anything more. Thank you fro being so understanding and I hope you continue to show love to Ashi-girl and redlion team.

Users who are viewing this thread