Ashi-Girl

For some reason, I laughed at isekai tag there lol. Yeah it is, this is isekai for girl.
This manga already published 7 years ago with the latest volume 10 this month (noted May-June). Isekai is not a new thing this day and age, and I'm one of the reader who getting bored whenever I see that, because they are too many.

The author really famous for her Gokusen, I love that series. It's really brilliant, the jokes nailed it. But this newest project, turned off my hope. It's because it ended up like shoujo in general where the heroine is stupid and acting dumb whenever she sees hot guy.

If you want me to compare about the political intricate in it. I can't really say how accurate it must be, because every manga has their own way to present it. I already read up to vol 9 and this is my opinion :
This is less fantastical, not really exaggerated but not that great either. BUT Akatsuki no Yona, Yukibana Tora, Ishtar no Musume, or even Torikae Baya still the best so far. The difference is huge.

It is not necessarily mean about action even if war-related stuffs are here and there. This is about a stupid girl from modern world got lost in old days. She met, she fell in love and she involved herself without deep consideration. The setting is already in a huge mess, and as the title said From the Future for you take a role.

The development is quite good, I thought the girl will do many unnecessary movement. But not really? She's such a funny, stupid girl and I like her.
Despite how many things are still in my head, this manga really selling well in japan and always up to Oricon Chart. It's solid, but not great.

EDIT : fix for some typos, ugh.

If this manga is isekai I don't understand why InuYasha and Anatolia Story isn't isekai as well, because both of them travel to the past. Is there a forum where I could complain about this issue? If anyone knows please tell me.

Fed-Kun's army
@shangelcry in InuYasha they are sent back in time via some magical force (i dont remember the specifics), in this however its a time machine which is scifi, however one use of a time machine does not warrant a tag for scifi, the tags should only be used if the genre plays a part of the story, one can argue the story wouldnt exist without the time machine sending her back, but its one scene, its not a big enough part to warrant the tag

Fed-Kun's army
Why is the English translation stopped? its so far behind, i really want to read this

I really enjoyed the drama adaptation (But haven't watched the SP yet) and I am so happy to found the manga. Thanks scanlators for your hardwork!

I encourage you new readers to enjoy this manga as it is. I still don't think this is as great as her previous works, even the comedy isn't too loose but still funny in various parts. (as per vol 10)
The girl will eventually grow up as an emotional support for the male lead and that is interesting.

I read the manga then because it is better than I thought I watch the live adaptation, please do not stop translating this

Contributor
The 13th cover really has me speculating about what's going on in Vol 12 and 13. Looks like there's a new crest where there wasn't before. Think they might have created a new clan or something. Rabbit because Yui's fast as hell and Steam Bun because modern food I guess.
Also we got ODA NOBUNGA in the HOUSE possibly.

Users who are viewing this thread