Ashigei Shoujo Komura-san

@Excelsior That's a shame. Although they did say "I would hope that they are at least minimally 'decent' however," and I don't think that is currently being fulfilled.

It's like watching a fetish be good and try and make a cute romantic comedy while failing and passing at the same time

Fed-Kun's army
@Ufi because you appreciate the entirety of the female form... and the story's not half bad

Dex-chan lover
Is there a way to block this manga from showing up on my feed? Hate seeing sweaty stank ass feet showing up while I look for something new to read

Dex-chan lover
how is this series going? i heard it became a lot worse lately and that author run out of ideas

@Hejti I like how things are but then again I like the mom
@Flavor25 I think you're out of luck. Ya learn to not look at covers you dislike. I know the feeling since I look through smut from time to time for something to read.

Well, there is too many girls with child/prepubescent like figures for my taste and every now and then there's some monstrosities regarding anatomy (specially of the feet, and that surprises me, because the author is a footfag) but since I'm reading so many teen love mangas nowadays, why not continue with this one.

czekam z niecierpliwością na kolejne rozdziały wspaniała robota aby tak dalej

Dex-chan lover
@NimrodTL

the manga is weekly, but you have to remember that most weeklies have two double issues (often back to back) for the time around christmas and new year's.

https://youtu.be/Lb606xWPacI

Dexter's Laboratory | Shoo, Shoe Gnomes😮
1557775083897.png

https://youtu.be/CWJXXDMlNe0?t=223

Group Leader
@Galder
the manga is weekly, but you have to remember that most weeklies have two double issues (often back to back) for the time around christmas and new year's.
Oh okay, thanks for the info

Users who are viewing this thread