Ashigei Shoujo Komura-san

tbh ive seen better drawn feet in other manga which is disappointing considering thats what this manga is all about. also i have a sneaking suspicion that the author uses his foot as a model for drawing at times. keyword being "his". still a fun read though.

Aggregator gang
I don't have a foot fetish, but after reading this manga. I discover that i really like chubby pussy.

THEY should add Fetish tags?? Yah? Never read this yet. Tell me if it’s good or not. I dont have Feet fetish btw, I would think it was normal but from how much kids/teens/adults Portray them In their drawings... I got super weirded out witth this fetish soo yah, tell me if it’s not just about feet fetish and has a nice plot soo Uah

Dex-chan lover
Foot Fetish : The Manga

But not surprising since there was a manga about a shoemaker who have a fetish for feet.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly would think that this manga would work much better if the girl lost her arms in an accident or was born without them as why there was an actual reason she is as she is

Fed-Kun's army
I’ve been trying to guess how much of these stunts are theoretically doable.

boobs-butt-feet-comic.png

Double-page supporter
I don’t know whether to laugh or cry. I was looking for romance with good art but the entire leg thing is a little weird!

Double-page supporter
i mean, im reading a yuri one about a chick that wears diapers so this foot fetish one is a nice change of pace.

Then a biker naned Robert comes in and fucking crushes her foot with his thigh power alone.

Users who are viewing this thread