Ashita Dorobou - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - My Heart Will Go On

This manga should have to b studied for all aspiring mangaka. To show them why tsunderes are objectively trash and could never be best girl.

Double-page supporter
That story has good twists in between and some good comedy going. A good read with a good pace.

Dex-chan lover
Good story, ended up with an ending that everyone I think would be satisfied with.

If mangakas aren't going for a harem end, this is what they should go for that's satisfying for everyone and every character seems important

Fed-Kun's army
At first I thought this was a poor convoluted mess of an alien invasion, considering it to be very poor in its worldbuilding and timing for the stakes I assumed there were, however I was pleasantly surprised midway through.

This is a beautiful metaphor to accepting your feelings and surpassing regretfulness, to move forward, in its own meta way.

I feel the last explanation (About Ashita writing all from the beginning) was redundant, since the message of this manga was perfect at its subtlety, but it makes it no less a good ending.

It wasn't perfect, there were way too many characters, and the whole betrayal part was mediocre at best, but the emotinal charge the main duo and eventual maturity of them makes it worth reading to the end.

7/10

@Manergi

The wholesomeness at the end is pretty satisfying, too. This easily gets at least a 8/10, eh? The novel needs to get an A at the very least..

The manga made me think deep about relationships and what you should take away from them. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread