Ashita, Kimi ni Aetara - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Repeating Love

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa is there no happy end

What could they possibly do

Holy hecc the next chapter is the last ?!

all that hate I felt for a-chan is suddenly gone. She's been trying so hard :(

I had caught this spoiler before, so my anger at A-chan was over, but you see the person you love dying 27 times is fucking tense, I don't know how she didn't kill herself.

Fed-Kun's army
yep, same, all the hate for A-chan is gone. How will this manga resolve, I wonder?

@lookingformywife
A-chan reverses times whenever Rin-chan dies. She tried to lead Rin on a path where she does not die. This is why A-chan's life seems to be so fucked up.
Because A-chan reversed the time 27 times at this point, some sort of ripple effect started to cause Rin-chans to e able to experience A-chans time-traveling like a butterfly effect.
What means that she has only two time periods in which she influences her and A-chans life consciously, as a 14-year old and as a 29-year-old.
She isn't able to remember the 15 years in-between at all. Probably because it was changed so many times by A-chan.

@karasong
Maybe rinko cant remember 15 year
in between not cause a-chan repeating timeline but cause rinko practically dont exist or not supposed to?

I mean in first timeline she died at 14. At 27th timeline a-chan got husband, and a-chan said her husband died taking rinko place. And rinko live afterward.

That why rinko only able to experience 14years old (before she died) and 29years old (after a-chan husband take her place, maybe this was a-chan punishment?)

And that why rinko(14) was suddenly wakeup in 29old body with a-chan daughters. But rinko died again(cause trying to save koharu, maybe this because a-chan is trying to see rinko in chapter 4) and a-chan repeating timeline again.

Aggregator gang
Okay, the page recounting various Rinko deaths made me laugh. Crushed by timber is too specific not to be funny.

Users who are viewing this thread