Ashita mo Mata Yuusha no Tonari - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
How does this mesh with the extra chapter about how the two hero-companions were in love? Or is it just the one who's pov we saw that is, and it's casual to the other?
Yeah I think that Tomoe has feelings for Rinka again in their current life, but Rinka has feelings for Taou (and Tomoe knows this). They're just best buds in this lifetime while acknowledging their past history.

Dex-chan lover
At this point, who cares who killed who? They're both vibin' now, it's fine lol :thumbsup: now give us more fluff :win:
Reminds me of Our Miracle - the main character's main philosophy is that they're students in the democratic country of Japan, not nobles, knights and commoners in some kingdom and the events that occured in their past lives have no direct influence on their current lives.

Dex-chan lover
How does this mesh with the extra chapter about how the two hero-companions were in love? Or is it just the one who's pov we saw that is, and it's casual to the other?
Est and Jill were in love in the past life, but it looks like it didn't translate to this one.

I guess the point is: just because Alusha and Mao were in love both before and after reincarnation, it doesn't mean every pairing will survive death.

It sounds like Rinka fell in love with Taou in her early childhood this time around, before any of this business started.

Out of all 6 characters, Taou is the one who can't let go of her past even remotely and also the one who shows no romantic interest.

I think Rinka's chances of winning her over are rather slim.

Double-page supporter
"I know what will happen if we let demons run rampant"

well you see this doesn't make sense and stupid to think when the current demon queen is a human but ok

So, is there an English version of the “My Childhood Friend Is Not a Prince but a Lady” web novel that was mentioned on the credits page?

Users who are viewing this thread