Ashita mo Mata Yuusha no Tonari - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Supporter
At this point, who cares who killed who? They're both vibin' now, it's fine lol :thumbsup: now give us more fluff :win:
...you shouldn't casually throw out such lines! :meguusmug:
who-killed.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Oh, she’s down BAD bad. :meguusmug:

Must have been painful to find out her long-time crush and childhood friend used to be an enemy, but she needs to get over it if she wants to be happy. That if she truly has no romantic feelings for Tomoe this life. If she did, her love life would be simple af.

Also, it’s funny that while Tomoe and Kobashiri seem to not really give a damn about the past because they understand times are different, Rinka and Mine are still holding onto all of it. The pair that refuses to let the conflict go are also the ones with the highest chance to solve it with (yuri) “diplomacy”.

Aaah, I love side couples :dogkek::dogkek::dogkek:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I think that I was so focused on keeping the ships in the same camp that I didn’t notice this coming
I like it so I do want to see it resolved but I don’t know about a 3rd pairing happening
Will need to reread so I can look for potential gay there

I think what I want them to do most other than smooch is to talk about the things that sparked the war
I know that in war it is complicated, but both sides seem to see the other as the aggressor and I want them to talk it out so that they each at least know what the other views the war. It would be a good emotional dump that would help them get closer
Also, if they find that some third party sparked the war for their own gains, like the king wanting territory so he frames an attack as demon or something typical like that, then uniting over a huge grudge they share against the same person sounds like it would make them a lot gayer
Principal can be the reincarnation of the secret bad guy and our squad of gay magical girls will defeat the evil principal

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for new chapter!

I thought their fixation on the past was because of past grievances but I forgot last chapter when we've seen that Mao is still very much a powerhouse, even if allergic to magic.

Dex-chan lover
How does this mesh with the extra chapter about how the two hero-companions were in love? Or is it just the one who's pov we saw that is, and it's casual to the other?

Users who are viewing this thread