Ashita wa Docchida!

Did Hoshikuzuu drop it again after saying they'd pick it back up? I was really enjoying the catch up game Lewd4yaoi was doing. :(

Hoshikuzuu have disbanded, after previously saying they would pick it back up. I'm not counting on an update any time soon tbh.

Fed-Kun's army
Such a cute heartwarming story! A bit overzealous with cliches, but the characters are very endearing. Thank you scanlators for picking up this series!

kirara prepping his ass and ken coming down with fever is hands down the funniest shit ever

@willjace from Heterophobia Fansub. I assume you're a member of the group so I'm directing my comment at you. Please stop using my scans of Ashita wa Docchi da without my permission. I've clearly stated in my releases that anybody is free to retranslate as long as they use their own raws. Just mentioning "Simply Boys Love" in the credits page of your release isn't the right way of doing things. You even edited out the Simply Boys Love watermark from every single page. You could have asked me to use my raws and we could have figured something out. Sadly, you chose to be underhanded and disrespectful.

I hope you enjoy full page watermarks from now on. Try and edit those out.

@la_cruciatus thanks for your hard work! This series is definitely in my top 3 favorite yaoi mangas 🥰🥰🥰

Incase anyone else was wondering, the others include Yarisugi Brothers and I totally forgot what the other one was lol.

Dex-chan lover
why did i only just now find out about this fluff

Anlamak için çok uzatmadılar mı? Japonlar ilişkiler konusunda cidden deneyimsiz ve garip kalıyorlar :D Onun dışında komedisi yine güzeldi ve çizimleri tatlıydı. Sevdim. Eğer Tsundere semeleri seviyorsanız öneririm. Bir de "Evini Kutsamaya Geldim" tarzında ismi olan bir manga daha vardı. Yazarı olmayabilir ama çizeri aynı kişi galiba. İyi okumalar :)

Users who are viewing this thread