Ashita, Watashi wa Dareka no Kanojo - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if he got the wrong idea since she went in there with the old dude or hmmmm

@migh Since it's based on a rental service that actually exist in Japan; those services don't allow their employees to have a physical relationship with their client, so we can assume this one is the same. She's also shown to be uncomfortable when her clients make advances so likely she doesn't sell her body outside of work, either.

Is he gonna pressure her to have sex with him because he thought she's willing to do it with another client? 😱

Fed-Kun's army
@ayatome we all know that this rule of not having physical relationship is not respected, i mean when you see all the shady stuff and services happening in the big cities of japan, they even have that kind of service with jk girls...
anyway im out of this i really dont dig this mc way too much of a simp, the fmc is interesting but i dont dig that theme at all if the author respect the theme it will way too dark and if she doesnt it will just feel fake and bland like the other rental manga

Double-page supporter
@migh yeah I feel you. I think it'd work if the FMC rejects him still but learns to maybe trust people more. Kinda a middle path where she doesn't just fall in love with this simp, but it's not so dark where she just stays cynical forever. It'll probably lean to one or the other though sadly

Dex-chan lover
Wait is this supposed to be a shounen manga or seinen? Because it has the tag shounen and that seems off.

Probably nothing will happen ...

This thing of calling "simp" every MC is so stupid and childish, it's the same bullshit of "bEtA, cUcK" and shit, in these people's minds it is like "Falling in love = Simp" .......... yeah right ¬¬, gRReeAAtt logic.

Group Leader
Whether he going to cure her heart or not, her situation still hurts and it's hard to read

Since she was uncomfortable with kiss its pretty obvious that she is not selling her body. She just date dudes and telling them what they want to hear. And the ending is probably some kind of misunderstanding like they got lost or went wrong way. No way "simp" like Souta would make such a aggressive move

Dex-chan lover
The fun thing about Sunfish is that they (several meters across) also qualify as plankton (since they mainly let ocean currents carry them wherever). XD

Dex-chan lover
Dude got money and isnt a fat old neet physique at least.Though that can change, the money part at least but the series gonna be about the girl rather than the whole ecosystem of suffering go round.

Fed-Kun's army
I think he will first ask her into a love hotel, and when she profusely refuses he'll be relieved that she isn't "that kind of girl".

That said, something tells me this manga is going to be her and her different clients, i.e. I don't really think Souta is endgame, yet anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly speaking this is getting really hard to read,

Shit I'm not liking this feeling

Users who are viewing this thread