Ashita, Watashi wa Dareka no Kanojo - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.5 - Killing me after - Epilogue

Dex-chan lover
@Suffaru Page 8 the word "called" is misspelled. Well at least Souta met a girl after Yuki despite everything. I didn't think that each volume will focus on a different girl. Guess we'll see more inner struggles of all these girls. Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Wow.... what a dumb girl to have gone into doing that with two guys already just cause of the one scumbag with a family :\ oh well... dumb people will make dumb mistakes.

Same with the main girl of this first volume. Missing out on probably a lot of good in life because of her own insecurities/pain she can't get over. Just like so many of us dumb people in the world.

I would hope a manga like this might teach people not to jump into things to expect more from others and to not rush things... and to talk things out. But ooof.....

@SleepyAbra: The next volume seems to continue with Yuki, the "blonde" girl Rina and the guy she meets on the last page(s) of this chapter. But there's not much out yet as far as I can tell.

I don’t know what to say. It’s incredibly sad but at the same time I understand that Yuki’s trauma is dictating how she lives her life. She’s been hurting for most of her life and it’ll take some Herculean effort to break down her walls.

Dex-chan lover
I am on the border to drop this manga. The first volume ended with just a failed relationship for the main character and if it continues in the same way I do not have any interest. At this point I am happy if anyone got spoilers to share.

Dex-chan lover
It's fitting I guess, she had her chance, she blew it, now she can be miserable for the rest of her life.

It's good for him that moved on. That girl has mental problems and romance can't fix those.
Also I'm not sure if I'll enjoy the story with the second female character since it's just another set of mental problems that'll probably end up in a heartbreak.

Fed-Kun's army
Cherry boy got a good ending. Probably dating Yuki gave him some confidence. But what about Yuki? Depressing, yet fitting.

So the 2nd volume will be about Rina eh? But i dont see any girl that could be the 3rd heroine of the story (I mean, the FMC of the 3rd volume) so the next vol might be the end of this manga

Dex-chan lover
I am on the border to drop this manga. The first volume ended with just a failed relationship for the main character and if it continues in the same way I do not have any interest. At this point I am happy if anyone got spoilers to share.
These are all about call girls life and call boys lives. The author probably recalled the sex stories ( e.g. post coital talk ) they had and compiled this in a manga ( damn, the author really f----ed a hag OR TWO??? ). Pretty much says that too much sexual freedom makes you a fucking slave.

Users who are viewing this thread