Ashita, Watashi wa Dareka no Kanojo - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
If I understand this right, she had him blocked because he immediately tried to book her after doing the song and dance of canceling the reservation he already had.

Kinda disappointed in the outcome, but at least he seems to be living a decent life. Not like I expected something good to happen in this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah a happy end would've been too convenient, but oof. I think if he actually asked about the real her it could've gone different, cause it seemed like she wanted a different life but was convinced that her real self was always going to be rejected. As much as he said he loved the real her he didn't know a damn thing about it. Hopefully she finds a way to be happy eventually.

ending is actually so shit
all development FMC went through was just wasted
and MC being with a new girl immediately after totally cheapens it all
seeing as each volume is a new MC and FMC pair, this seems like a twisted and more depressing version of nande koko ni sensei

Dex-chan lover
Damn, real shit right here. The "what if he was there earlier" she thought about was pretty hard. Honestly I like it this way, too many of fairy tale ending or retarded merry go round plot just to put a series on life support/money grabbing anyway . Inb4 I eat my own words later lol, I still can see it happening too. Seems like every volume gonna be a different woman. I guess I'm saved?

Dex-chan lover
All this money spent for nothing. A good memory perhaps ? Nope.
Sad ending is good ending. But damn the money hahaaaa

well i am disappointed why all that progress if its end like that at least make them meet in years later both single and

mc immediately gotten a new gf 😒

well i am drooping this manga

Dex-chan lover
Eh, it was obviously a tragic (doomed) romance from the start, the story was about one pushy guy she “dated”. The ending fits the two, I think. She pushes him away, and he moves on somewhat.

Dex-chan lover
@bhlaab
Ah yeah I misread that.

Then basically what it comes down to is the fact that he backed down when she challenged him the previous night.

Edit: Also I'm not sure why people are saying he immediately got a new girlfriend. The little epilogue doesn't have any sort of timeframe on it, so it could be a year or more afterwards. It's just a short few pages to show that the MC and FMC's lives both continue on despite everything, and that the MC is doing just fine for himself.

Dex-chan lover
Well, can't blame her, this fucking dude said "i love you" in the third date, and it wasn't even a real date because he paid her to go. I would also run from that.

Group Leader
Changing [Killing me after] to Epilogue chapter as the 'time skip' is perceived as too short as is

Fed-Kun's army
@MangaLover6
Souta could have met the new gf weeks or months later. They are talking about meeting her (I think) parents, which indicates them dating for some time already. We have no idea how much time passed.

Aggregator gang
I'm very glad she didn't end up with him. He didn't even really try to get to know the real her when he had the perfect opportunity to do so. All he did was "when you laughed and got angry, that was the real you right?!" well yeah she has emotions lol. Like she said, the one he fell in love with is her "perfect girlfriend" persona. To ask her to date you when you barely know the real her 😬

Dex-chan lover
Dang well that was depressing. For the girl, I'm fine with the fact that they didn't end up together but the fact that there's no light at the end for her is depressing. I guess that's the point but damn.

Dex-chan lover
Well he moved on, and she'll be miserable for all her life, fitting I guess...

Users who are viewing this thread