Ashita, Watashi wa Dareka no Kanojo - Vol. 12 Ch. 145 - What a Wonderful World 5

Dex-chan lover
Yes - actually managers for 50 years ARE EAGER to fire elderly employees. If they report that they are underperforming, it would strike as a quick blow. Based from their actions, those two seniors are actually bench warmers and the manager would want to replace them ASAP.
i guess it might depend tho it might be hard to do without proof or they could just be like "we were properly scolding her" versus power harassment b/c i'm sure a 'manager'/senior/senpai would also get shit for not properly 'training' their underlings too but other than just some cutting corners versus being half assed now and then it'd be hard to be like "oh these ladies def don't do their job" depending on how noticeable a mess is (tho i'm sure if emi was more manipulative she could cry crocodile tears and exaggerate the harassment or so)

i know they made a second season for the j-drama that covers her story though i didn't finish it so i'm not sure if they changed things

Dex-chan lover
I was really wondering if there are 40's in shops, is it because they can be condom-free?

Dex-chan lover
Well it says bar hop, not soapland drop, BUT we never know...
I mean unless you had an open/really understand relationship, why would you ever tell your spouse or any relative, versus dragging a coworker with you, "Hey i like going to soaplands" or so XD Even if you somehow married an ex sex-worker i imagine ppl would be expected to not go anymore (versus "actually i'm gay/ace but parents are pressuring me to get married to someone , so you can do whatever you want as long as no one catches you" lol)

Users who are viewing this thread