Ashita, Watashi wa Dareka no Kanojo - Vol. 16 Ch. 200 - No Woman No Cry 36

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 23, 2021
Messages
154
Ok, I know I might sound like an evil person. Or a person that hates men, or someone that too untrusting. But yall when I say I have good intuition when it comes to relationships. I HAVE GOOD INTUITION!
I do not trust her boyfriend man. She is not ready for a relationship and neither is he. They SHOULD SEPARATE.
Idk what might happen in the future, I can usually picture what might happen and I’m always right. Which is really bad cause I imagine the worst in some relationships and the worst I imagine happens. And oh my god I don’t want to get into that but yall, I don’t see a happy ending in this relationship of them being together.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 4, 2023
Messages
71
Things are gonna go down south from here on out, aren’t they? I wonder who will end up letting Yuki down the most? Assuming that they both will. Will it be her mom or her boyfriend?

Or perhaps her mom will get a redemption arc. Or maybe Taiyou will overcome his possessiveness and remain a good boyfriend to Yuki. Maybe both will happen. I give it a 1% chance.
 
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 31, 2024
Messages
87
I can't see Yuki and Taiyou sticking together either but I'm hoping against hope that they remain friends after the dust settles....what stings the most about their relationship falling apart is that Yuki finally found someone that she felt understood by and could relate to 😕
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 9, 2018
Messages
3,127
I do not trust the mother. Seems flakey..... Pity that Yuki doesn't have better people to rely on
 
Supporter
Joined
Oct 16, 2023
Messages
2,136
My prediction is that Yuki's gonna quit the shop, then things will turn sour with her mum and Taiyou, she'll end up alone again (not including her other friends) and it'll further reinforce her belief that money is the only thing you can rely on.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 30, 2018
Messages
252
My guess is, mom will find a new boyfriend or get back together with her old one, ignoring Yuki and dismissing the stuff she said to Yuki (e.g. "You're an adult now, you should be paying for your tuition yourself!")

As for Taiyou, his mom will find out he's dating someone on the next chapter, since he rushed to meet Yuki and also rushed home to greet his mother, so he didn't have enough time to hide evidence. Dunno what will happen next though.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top