Ashita, Watashi wa Dareka no Kanojo - Vol. 5 Ch. 28

True, I hate slults that deceive men to marry them, but she's accepted that she has to make herself happy and own her choices and their consequences. If she can live her life without tricking men into a relationship then mad respect to her for taking responsibility of her own actions.

Aggregator gang
Sad. She wasn't even convinced she was ugly by media but in person to her face. A face we never saw so it could have just been off hand comments by jerks the whole time.

Dex-chan lover
I don't agree with the way she behaved and scammed money out of people, but I respect her a lot for not compromising on her beliefs. Above else, she is being independent and not relying on her partner to live. She is also not denying her past. So even though I'm not a fan of what she did, I respect her and am a bit of a fan of her now.

Dex-chan lover
The fuck is everyone here on about? She's great because she's confident in her way of life of being a cosmetic surgery addict and a scammer? Are people also gonna applaud me if I rob people for a living because it makes me happy? She's delusional and is a mental case

The fuck is everyone here on about? She's great because she's confident in her way of life of being a cosmetic surgery addict and a scammer? Are people also gonna applaud me if I rob people for a living because it makes me happy? She's delusional and is a mental case
Youve got a point, shes sick and its wrong to only admire her for her resolve. I think theres more in store for her thou, everyone needs someone, no matter how much of an individual you are youre still human and require genuine human connection. The plastics wont hold up forever. I hope the mangaka delves more into her later on.

Double-page supporter
Ayana grew on me to be honest. i'd be sad to see her gone

Users who are viewing this thread