Ashita, Watashi wa Dareka no Kanojo

Why is there a huge skip on chapters? :( other sites have up to ch51, but then they also jump to 105. I dont want to jump to 105, that's such a huge gap of missing chapters...

Edit: ah nvm! It's a direct continuation, there is no gap. They just changed the chapter numbers. Im so happy!
Thanks! You just saved me from putting this on hold while waiting for the missing chapters.

Dex-chan lover
This synopsis seems misleading. It actually depicts the women renting out their bodies in question as independent and self-sufficient, rather than unfortunate victims (please don’t ask me whether that’s true irl).

Aggregator gang
If this is episodic or whatnot, can I skip volumes or does it need to be read chronologically?

I kinda like how it does away with the "victim" aspect of the situations that the beginning was leaning towards. All the girls are shallow, empty people and became like that of their free will, not because they were forced too, but because they are just generally shallow people.

Dex-chan lover
Just caught up to where the TL is at (142). This is a kusomanga but it left a deep impression on my psyche.

Binged much of it in one day so I guess that means its really good imo? Definitely has some characters worth rooting for (Moe-chan, the plastic surgery obsessed woman, and the makeup guy fyi)

Users who are viewing this thread