Ashitaba-san Chi no Muko Kurashi - Vol. 7 Ch. 52

Another chapter with a startling middle, heartwarming moments, and a cliffhanger ending. What do yall think is gonna happen to ya boi Mu-kun tho?

Thank you for reading! Ch. 53 will be out next week, 8/20. See you then!

Dex-chan lover
they should've tl'ed the notice on the board in the last panel... if the native readers get to read it, we should too....
not demanding, just a suggestion....

@no168_92
most people could guess what is happening if you read the snippet to the side about "a dark cloud approaching".
but since I had an extra 15 min...

"explanation regarding the personnel reduction plan,
And early retirement interviews"
(人員削減 案に伴う状況説明
及び早其希望退職の面談)

Dex-chan lover
Amniocentesis is a procedure capable to be done after 20 weeks (if I recall correctly) where they take some of the amniotic fluid to run DNA tests to see if there will be any congenital/birth defects: this is how they know a baby will have Down Syndrome before it's born, for example. It's only done if there is a reason for concern, because despite being a simple procedure there is potential for complications such as triggering an early birth.

Fed-Kun's army
Dunno guys, one of my college cohorts had twins 5 months ago. She is 53 and her husband is 59. They babies seem quite healthy. How old The Mama is? Can't be much older.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy is he gonna get fired?

Will the baby of the mother in law have complications?

Is Asuna going to step out of the worst character in 2 series field?

Will we have milk play?

Dex-chan lover
@orochijes Oh, that's the one i was looking forward the most, so that's a win.

@attractdistract because Shion hasn't made a cameo on Okusan, while Asune did it, and still managed to be worst girl.

Dex-chan lover
I dunno. After all this time, suddenly all the forced drama just seems out of place.

Users who are viewing this thread