Ashitaba-san Chi no Muko Kurashi - Vol. 7 Ch. 54

Dex-chan lover
@Simpleton That does make sense.

The Auntie dressed in formal clothing is probably because she went to research ideas at the library for one of her novels, if she were working at the lab she would be at the lab.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomroar But I read the job offer to not be lab work (which would have had a completely different demand for skillsets), but to write a biography about the old man and his work and research history. And that kind of job is best done by research and interviews. (And the interviews part is why he gets to pick his own preferred worker, since they will need to have a functional cooperation at least a couple of times).

(I haven't reread to check myself though, so I might have overlooked something that speaks against it. We'll see come next episode. :)

Double-page supporter
@Simpleton wtf, how did you get that from the dialogue? Nobody ever mentioned biographies here, and why would they ever hire someone for that? Why would he even mention his left hand if it was for something like a biography?

The old man can write just fine, he even said he wrote a paper while in the hospital. He had a stroke on the right side of his brain, which controls his left hand. (He is likely right handed)

He probably needs an assistant to handle the research material. As in, fetching and handling books.

Also, just where is auntie dressed in formal clothes? Jeans and a blouse are formal now?
She's likely gathering material to write either a novel with a focus on swords, or a tie-in novel to a game that focuses on swords.

Banned
I gotta say... the long hair really suits Hinata. If she had glasses like her aunt, she'd probably be best girl of any manga ever.

Users who are viewing this thread