Askr Yggdrasil's Wood

Power Uploader
@Nekoya-sensei

That's an interesting contention. I haven't decided to give this a try yet, since I'm quite wary of manhua.

However, based on your accusation, I Googled the series name and indeed, it's being done by Zero Scans.

So you might have a point. And then again, you might not.

You see, the group is new and the poster joined MDex in late November. That's after Zero Scans walked out, no? I don't see their releases of this series here.

That's what no-rehosting groups don't get. Once they shun aggregators, why do they think new readers and scanlators are supposed to know they exist? And even if they do know, why shouldn't they decide to make a rehostable, MDex-targeted version, to make life easier to readers?

I certainly don't know or care what walkout groups have been up to since they walked out. I do search aggregators that don't care about rehosting restrictions, like Kissmanga, before I begin something, but that's because I don't like redundant work for myself if I can avoid it. It's not out of concern for said groups.

I suggest you don't assume bad faith... unless you have evidence of it.

Group Leader
Ah, no. In a sense, you guys are actually both mistaken.
Zero Scans is not doing this project. Tony was so kind as to allow me to release this project on our website (I've been a part of Zero Scans for over a year), but he didn't want to pick this up as an official Zero Scans project. Basically just to say that there isn't a guarantee this series will be continued and that he won't allocate staff to this series. This is a two man project done by Compass and me and you can actually see that the credits and everything else are almost exactly the same on the Zero Scans website and I only added a "join the zs discord to get notified for releases" on the credits page. This was done, because I plan to release chapters on here 1-2 days later than on the ZS website.
I hope you'll enjoy this series nonetheless.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kendama Just because they left previously doesn't mean jack squat. They are obviously back and just because they haven't gotten around to posting it on here doesn't mean its not a snipe.
Also this guy clearly stated that the credits are the same as Zero Scans so that sounds like admittance to being an aggregator. Also he supposedly used to be with ZS.

Group Leader
@Nekoya-Sensei Are you actually just trolling, or do you not understand english? Samyujas and Compass are the one who did this series, entirely. They then asked Tony, leader of ZS to allow them to release it in the ZeroScans Website/Discord, since they are both part of the ZeroScans team, and they do not have a discord on their own. Before making lame accusations, and trying to start drama, like a real loser, maybe you should try to join the ZeroScans' Discord, and look the name of the person who is releasing the series there. You might have a big surprise. Or not.

Everything goes so fast, is like the author has no time to explain better because he is in a rush.

Supporter
I'm a be a thousand percent factual this is probably the first chinese comic I've actually ever liked. The rest feels like artistically or narratively deficit - but both the art and story are cohesive with one another and the translation team on this is doing a great job making the narrative seamless for english readers rather than that awkward chinese/english conveyance that happens in some narratives. Good shit looking forward to more.

Finally a chinese comic that doesnt have a grading or cultivating shit on it. And btw am i the only one who thing that litle robot look like a ghost from destiny. Sorry for my bad grammar, english isnt my first nor second language

Dex-chan lover
Ask Yggdrasil's Wood, every time, that title.

@DavidMcsawski Wait till they enter one of those world trees. One of them is bound to have the usual kungfu magic.

Users who are viewing this thread