Asmodeus wa Akiramenai - Ch. 25 - Stolen Ring

Supporter
Surprise!

Leaving my favourite loli demon series on a cliffhanger like that?! Not. Cool.

But hey, nice story addition.

Dex-chan lover
Plot progress ...
Also he is kinda overconfident dumb considering how many demons been freed from the ring so far.

Double-page supporter
Lame af, came out of nowhere and will be resolved out of nowhere.

So now we get between 5-10 chapters of this guy being a d*ck before everything returns to normal?

Also was there no foreshadowing of this?

Supporter
would be more interesting if the demons previously freed from the ring's power would be enslaved again after the ring changed owners

Dex-chan lover
Hmm only gäap and seere are freed
So mind reading and teleportation can be used by ritsu.

Also there is that new demon eligos,maybe she's that feed that guy info about ring? Like he's solomon descent or previous ring owner kids. Thats why he think he's the rightful ring heir?.

Dex-chan lover
i mean i guess you want to try and make progress but this just feels forced and lazy done

Double-page supporter
For a series where almost nothing of real plot significance has happened since the start, that sure escalated in a goddamn hurry.

Why is it that any time another male character shows up in any kind of role everyone starts screaming NTR. This guy clearly sees the demons of the ring not as people, but as tools. And I'm 90% sure that's gonna be his undoing.

I anticipate that this incident will earn Asmodeus' release from the power of the ring. The big question is if the series will continue after that, since I like the artstyle and the characters have cute personalities. Even Dantalion is a riot.

Contributor
Ritsu will obviously get it back. He has the power of God and anime on his side.

Dex-chan lover
weeeeeel, there's this whole bunch of demons that are not currently under the control of the ring that feel indebted to Ritsu, but there's no way they would help him get back the ring...
and wtf are these people smoking, to think it's ntr?
Also just remembered, but aren't the demons supposed to take on a form according to the owner of the ring?

Users who are viewing this thread