Asmodeus wa Akiramenai - Ch. 25 - Stolen Ring

Aggregator gang
what's he gonna do? well he's gonna hop in his gurren and with the power of the spiral rip open space time to get his waifu bac...oh wait wrong series...well, I'm sure you're still screwed, I mean, I'm not sure how you stole it, maybe by forcing Ritsu to near death? but normally the ring chooses it's next owner after the previous one dies right? so I'm sure MC has to have *something* going for him to be worthy of the one ring (oh crud, wrong series again)...if nothing else there's a couple demons he's already freed he can bargain with for help?

Dex-chan lover
So many how many chapters more does this series have? This development just came out of nowhere which smells like axe to me.

Ah yes, the 'Battle Manga Syndrome'. If a manga that isn't inherently a battle manga shifts towards the tone of a battle manga, it'll eventually become ass in quality after a few chapters. Whelp, it was nice knowing all of you.

Group Leader
Welp. the story just got fucked.
Time to drop this I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Demons unconditionally controlled by ring is a cornerstone of this manga and this turn of events srill surprised someone? Really?

Aggregator gang
great.... the beta cuck MC need some NTR plot to become a man...
fucking great.. just what I needed in this series.

There's no NTR when the Heroine stays loyal to the MC(which she actually still is, ring only forces obedience, not true loyalty and respect). You guys need to stop using the NTR word whenever you feel like it.
Well. what can the MC do? Seriously? You think you became god just because you got the ring? Poor SOB doesn't know that the MC has freed and befriended many demons already. WHile he has what 2 demons on his side currently(one of which are there against her will)?

Dex-chan lover
@BloodySorcerer People don't even know these days what NTR is, that word drops far too often when it doesn't remotely apply. And I agree this is going to backfire for him, he do seems to be aware of the demons and how they work but aside from one he can only enforce their loyalty with the ring and they will struggle hard ... because as he just demonstrated he's a dick.

Users who are viewing this thread