Asmodeus wa Akiramenai - Ch. 25 - Stolen Ring

Dex-chan lover
@BloodySorcerer what can he do? A lot actually. He's been presented as someone who has a much better understanding of what the ring can do. Which means he probably knows the various named and abilities of the demons bound to the ring including a bunch we have not met yet. I am pretty sure that not everyone in his squad has been freed either.

Additionally, the power level and to an extent the personality of the demons also changes with the owner of the ring. Curious to see if that takes effect at all.

Fed-Kun's army
And now there's this asshole.
Time to begin the countdown to the beatdown I guess, because let's be honest, we all know it's coming.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't see it coming given that she's been a virgin for centuries, but if this DOES devolve into NTR I'm dropping it like the hottest potato and slamming as many 0s on every rating site I can find.

There is hope. she does not get rape and next chapters is going to tell about ring thief backstory

{MC gets help from demon sensei}

{The thief is technically owner of ring, when he was kid he fiends it and wear it some period. The demon girl that stay with him is a girl that he met when he wear ring for firt time}

{Also there will be two kiss seen one from ntr or theif and our mc.guess who they r going to kiss}

Fed-Kun's army
¨what can he do without he ring¨ shit he take out that 45 and 360 no scope single tap head shot yo ass

Users who are viewing this thread