Asmodeus wa Akiramenai - Ch. 26 - Asmodeus' Power

Dex-chan lover
the boy's headed for the trash, me hopes. Hopefully, Asmo is smart enough to play semantics for time. Demons are known for that fae level rules-lawyering shit.

Dex-chan lover
oh noes, such drama, much tragedy, very ungood! But fear not, plot armour is invincible!

Dex-chan lover
Honestly this kind of story line would work a lot better if it wasn't so damn random. Who even is this guy? How was he able to steal the ring in the first place? There was no foreshadowing, it just went from zero to NTR in an instant.

I know this is gonna resolve itself but I really hope they don't go "lol the power of friendship redeems all" with this guy because he literally tried to murder that kid and is generally the worst. Just kill that dude or banish him to hell or something.

I demand some punches at that handsome face at the end of this arc. Justice must be done.

Dex-chan lover
Yep so he's previous owner grandchild huh...

See comments from prev cp....
What is ritsu?

Fed-Kun's army
""The value of the ring is being lowered. It would seem Kamiki Ritsu is still a problem."
Okay, author-sensei, you're gonna have to explain that one to me. I don't follow non-sequiturs well...

Dex-chan lover
@DeProgrammer
Consider these:
Ritsu has Solomon's Ring -> Ritsu has control over all the demons -> Ritsu has time to influence the demons and gain their favor

Ritsu releases some demons from their contract + Ritsu still has the demons' favor = Ritsu has control over some demons without the power of Solomon's Ring

Ritsu was stabbed in the back but he looks fine right now, which proves that Ritsu does have some control over the power of some of the demons regardless of Solomon's Ring.

Couple that with the fact that the new owner doesn't know the current state of the demons' powers, and the fact that Asmo-tan is practically useless, they believe that Ritsu is still currently very powerful and is a threat to them as they will try to take back Solomon's Ring.

Well, it makes sense after thinking about it. I was in the same position as you until now. Author left enough hints for us to come to this conclusion without having to spell it all out for us.

Speaking of hints,
the new owner was clutching their chest for some reason - there's probably gonna be some redemption chapter about them doing it all for their health, and they need the power of Solomon to fix it or something. And after everyone learns about it, they all become friends!

inb4 Leo is a tall handsome androgynous girl

@Kevadu
> Foreshadowing
There are 72 demons in all. Every demon introduced is going to bring a new brand of adversity, so I think we're supposed to expect that.

Some of the demons are adapting to the modern world extremely well, and it wouldn't be farfetched to think that some of the demons would favor any other human.

It's also weird to not expect that there would be someone else to not know about Solomon's Ring, especially someone who is favored - to the point of worship - by one of the 72 demons.

It really does look like it came out of nowhere, but so did the other arcs. I suppose the author could be just coming up with scenarios along the way, rather than having something planned for all 72 demons.

Dex-chan lover
NTR this, cuck that, Jesus Christ people. Ya’ll need to stop reading so much NTR. This mindset is not healthy.

Dex-chan lover
To sever ears... No, to cause auditory hallucinations... Maybe proximity explosion would do.
Instantly trying to think of ways to disable ring owner. >_<

Users who are viewing this thread