Asmodeus wa Akiramenai - Ch. 42 - Forgotten Memory

Dex-chan lover
Oh, you can feel an end game coming... just wondering if the author will do it right.

And considering there is apparently 10 more chapters, (a good 20% of the story), I really hope he'll do it right.

But I'm also worried, cause ends are what authors screw up the most.

Dex-chan lover
Minced-up sister? That's twisted.

I guess you could call it a...
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

Twisted Sister. Yeahhhhhhhh!!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
The questions is if that sister is dead or alive.
Dad never said she is dead.
Can't take dantelions word to word.

Dex-chan lover
Now why would you try to hide someone almost killing you? Are you a moron, an idiot, braindead? Who am I kidding, it's a manga MC I'm talking about of course he's retarded.

Group Leader
@blablablub because ritsu cares about leo and doesn't want his pop to do something terrible to leo? This is quite common in manga. The other pattern is "this is my problem, I won't bother others with my problem". But it's clearly not that.

Dex-chan lover
@Raffro Probably going to be coming back as some end boss or something.

@deathmailrock Well ch 43 is going to crush that spirit.
Gender switch MC nonsense filler chapter with only the last couple pages worth anything.

Ch 44 is finally some plot with if understand correctly the mc gets possessed by Solomon? Don't bank on that fully though.

Fed-Kun's army
The sister probably was the thief and the one who opened the door. She probably got rejected by the ring, due to her gender?

Dex-chan lover
Plot went from 69 to 100 real fast. A good chapter after a long wait.

And why do I feel like Dantalion's gonna betray them all and become the final boss?

Users who are viewing this thread