Asmodian's Contract - Ch. 1

wow. i feel bad for our mc, she'll have to put up with the previous' girls problems. seriously, why would anyone want to even help you when you're such a bitch? you're bound to bring your own death upon you much quicker than if you just shut the hell up. hostility and poor fashion taste wasnt going to get her anywhere. she shouldve expected to die when she treated the people around her like shit. good luck to our mc, she'll need it since the past chick had a pea brain.

Double-page supporter
Why is the queen told everyone in the room that she will gave her the tea.... like dude... its incriminating you??

Double-page supporter
Why does it seem like our MC will start clicking her heels and yell "Matoi Ryuuko!"

@Austimonaut i kinda get why our mc act like that so im rooting for the mc

oh shes a bitch..😅 shes so antagonistic and untrusting of people that it makes you wonder what happened for her to become the way she is..

Wow, if you’re going to act like a pain to everyone, the least you should do when you are a royal is be careful with what you ingest…
This princess is rather silly isn’t she?

Aggregator gang
lol I hate her attitude as much as the next person just killing her like that is the worst way
Choosing such a lethal poison in this situation is not good since you will be the obvious suspect and you'd probably die since she still has royal blood in her and worst-case scenario they will punish your family too but seeing how everyone hates her probably not but your family will grief if they care. I don't know much about poison so I don't know which poison to use but use a more slow-acting poison if you can next time. I know the poison was probably the queen's choice but even she should have too ya know? Having so many eyewitnesses isn't helping either

Hmm, I hope she's not acting like this for no good reason, I feel like there's still much that we don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread