Asmodian's Contract

Uh oh nice
I don't really like this kind of genre
But the mc is likeable, graphic 9/10.

And the most important thing
The Author cultured Indeed lol
*flashback the simpsons meme*

I like this author 🔥 the author humor is just too hilarious 😂😂😂 (btw i already read 20 ch so it was just too funny and romance betwaeen the male lead is just too CUTE adn FUNNY 😂😂😂)

this got licensed by copin comics it already has 20 chapter I think the translator dropped this
Anyways if u want to read the chapters for free go to bato to

It's actually pretty good. I was close to dropping it in 4 chapters but the pace picked up and this was pretty great. Would love to see more of her demon family tho❤️

Contributor
23 chapters in, it is just an isekai but with a demon instead, which does actually come into play. That automatically makes it better than most isekai settings in my book. Too bad it isn't an isekai, so that actually works against it.

It is a pretty fun time though, so check it out if you don't want to think too much about stuff. Ignore that she has a mission to do and that there's a plot against her life beyond just pettiness apparently

Negative 9999 points for having the ML look like a Kirito clone though. With about as much personality too. Why does he exist when the blue haired one does all the talking and personality-ing for him

Users who are viewing this thread