Asobi Asobase - Vol. 7 Ch. 64 - The Death Of Lucyferman

Double-page supporter
This scummy young man doesn't realize that he will build up a reputation by acting like that.

Dex-chan lover
@Tcof he didn’t survive that. These girls are about to tell EVERYONE on Line that he’s both a cheater and a guy that will cry for his mommy when things get rough. Dude just committed social suicide.

Dex-chan lover
7sytyap7ey121.jpg

Be a man and choose one or neither!

Dex-chan lover
@Flavor25 yep he dug his own grave, if he wants to ever date again he will have to skip town, and who knows if the rumors wont follow him.

Dex-chan lover
@Flavor25 you underestimate the appeal of his innate attractiveness. This handsome pos will have no trouble finding his next bitch mark my words.

Well you saw how crazy those 2 girls were. Every answer is wrong, bad reputation is only bad in other's mind. You are fine if you don't give a flying damn. If you give a chad answer, lucyferman will kill you. Those playgirls is scary as hell

Aggregator gang
Damn, women are too quick to rip each other to shreds but they don't realize they should go for the guy too 😂 Now Takashi has fled and survived, even with the two of them telling ppl on Line, he will just woo another guillible girl that will focus on his looks first. Smh, I wanted to see a bloodbath and justice lmfao.

I guess eventually Takashi will be known for his true character the more he pulls his bullshit around other women. He is going to end in Tokyo bay.

Knew she was dumb as shit for having sex with that guy. Should have listened to Lucyferman 😒

Users who are viewing this thread