Asobi no Kankei - Ch. 1 - The Dice Roll Problem (Day 176)

Power Uploader
Joined
Jan 21, 2018
Messages
765
We’ve been working on this manga since it first came out at midnight (12:00 AM JST), and we’ll keep working on it no matter what. Check and compare the quality it will speak for itself.
I dont doubt your quality! Mean, I do read your scans on few of them.
Its just funny that your group always end up with titles done by multiple groups.
 
Group Leader
Joined
Jan 30, 2026
Messages
24
I dont doubt your quality! Mean, I do read your scans on few of them.
Its just funny that your group always end up with titles done by multiple groups.
Whoops, sorry I didn’t mean for it to come across as rude or anything haha. Yeah, that’s unfortunate, but since we already said we’d pick this up when it was announced in our Discord, so we’re just gonna keep working on it.
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Oct 13, 2024
Messages
13
big fan of the bisexual throuple situation currently developing
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top